Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hello Fellow South African Traders

This is my first post (hopefully of many) as I try to disentangle my thoughts and put out there what is in my head. The problem of today is an overload of information making it nigh impossible to synthesize and come up with some form of coherency.

The plan is to post daily and let you know what is going on in my head. I will not be posting trade recommendations nor publicizing my current open positions. Although I reserve the right to change my mind later on this... :) And no I'm not a woman...

Read my bio to know more about myself and my trading history - what I will tell you here is I have an unquestioned, unstoppable, "bubbling-over" passion for trading !

So come in, take a seat and actively participate by adding commentary which is thought provoking and encourages knowledge sharing in this most challenging of endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment