Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Interesting year behind and risk ahead!

This year really had some interesting moments! Made lot of loot on some sitters and lost plenty (luckly not all!) on what can only be described as a white knuckle ride.

What lies ahead for us is a mistery. I can't help but feel we are in a bubble here. But that is 12 years of experiance talking, this is a new world order we find ourselves in. No time has ever been like the present, money being thrown around by the central banks like its tissue paper. I guess what I am trying to say is that I am long, very long this market. The trend is your friend, ...except the bend at the end. And that is what I spend my days trying to figure out, where and when is the bend coming for me.

Goo luck trading and stay in the black!

No comments:

Post a Comment