Sunday, October 11, 2009

Week Ahead - quick post....

I'm expecting the week ahead to be a solidly down week for the ALSH/TOPI - probably several weeks before a noteworthy bounce comes around. Why? The USD is about to engineer a short squeeze of mammoth proportions that's why. The highs of EURUSD have not been violated although it came close. IF these highs are violated on a daily close basis I will have to conceded that we could drag our heels higher, lets admit to ourselves the push to the upside the last couple of weeks has not been of the earth-shattering variety.

The highs of EURUSD was recorded 23 Sept 2009 at 1.4845. Lets watch this level intently.... I'm still short the stock market although patience is wearing thin - ditto my grub stake. This week is make or break for me and this Bear (which could be the last one standing) is even starting to doubt his bearishness.....

Good trading

No comments:

Post a Comment